WPSN-C is soliciting quotes on the following statement of work to be completed by April 11 2022.
The Women, Peace and Security Network – Canada (WPSN-C) seeks a bilingual logo and overall brand identity to represent a campaign for the consultation process on the next National Action Plan on Women, Peace and Security.
The WPSN-C is a network of over 80 Canadian non-governmental organizations and individuals committed to:
1) Promoting and monitoring the efforts of the Government of Canada to implement and support the United Nation Security Council Resolutions on women, peace and security; and,
2) Providing a forum for exchange and action by Canadian civil society on issues related to women, peace and security.
- Meet with WPSN-C representatives to discuss their preferences regarding general aesthetic, colours, images, etc;
- Develop 1-2 distinct proofs for primary campaign logo;
- Based on approved primary logo, develop a secondary logo and variations formatted for social media; and
- Provide the logo in various formats as agreed upon, along with a style guide for colours and fonts.
Portfolio and quote to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 25 2022.
Selected contractor will be contacted by March 28 2022.
Project to be completed by April 11 2022.Questions can be directed to email@example.com