Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the WPSN-C’s governing body. They share the collective responsibility to run the affairs of the WPSN-C in accordance with the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (NFP Act) and the Bylaws of WPSN-C.
Directors serve two year terms.
The current members of the Board of Directors are:
- Susan Basilli (International Women’s Rights Project)
- Katrina Leclerc
- Kristine St-Pierre (WPS Group)
- Beth Woroniuk (Equality Fund)
The Steering Committee
The Steering Committee of WPSN-C is the working committee that coordinates the work of the Network.
- Liaising with Global Affairs Canada and other Government of Canada departments
- Investigating funding sources for the work of the Network
- Building the structure of the Network
- Receiving and approving proposals for Network initiatives.
- Supporting the Network work plans, staffing and other coordination decisions
Members of the Steering Committee serve one year terms.
The Steering Committee for 2021 is:
Susan Basilli (International Women’s Rights Project)
Germaine Basita (Canada for Africa Group)
Melissa Mutunda (United Nations Association in Canada)
Kristine St-Pierre (WPS Group)
Beth Woroniuk (Equality Fund)