Statement of Work
WPSN-C is soliciting quotes on the following statement of work to be undertaken from March to May 2021.
The Women, Peace and Security Network – Canada (WPSN-C) seeks a modern and updated logo and ‘look’ to represent the growing network and to spearhead its overall re-branding.
The WPSN-C is a network of over 80 Canadian non-governmental organizations and individuals committed to:
1) Promoting and monitoring the efforts of the Government of Canada to implement and support the United Nation Security Council Resolutions on women, peace and security; and,
2) Providing a forum for exchange and action by Canadian civil society on issues related to women, peace and security.
- Meet with WPSN-C representatives to discuss their preferences regarding general aesthetic, colours, images, etc.
- Develop 2-3 distinct proofs for primary logo
- Based on approved primary logo, develop secondary and social badges for online use
- Provide the logo in various formats as agreed upon, along with a style guide for colours and fonts
Portfolio and quote to be submitted by email to email@example.com by February 28, 2021.
Selected contractor will be contacted by March 5, 2021.
Project to be complete by May 15, 2021
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org