- January 1st: membership renewal period opens
- February 13th: deadline for nominations to the Steering Committee
- February 21st: deadline for membership renewals in order to vote/participate in the AGM
- February 28th: Annual general meeting
Steering Committee nominations
At the AGM, we’ll approve the Steering Committee membership for the next year. The terms of reference for Steering Committee members are here.
If you are interested in nominating yourself (or would like to nominate another Network member) as a Steering Committee member for the next year, please email Beth, cc’ing email@example.com by February 1st.
Some points to note:
- There is a maximum of 8 SC members. To date, we’ve been able to present a slate to the membership for approval and have not have to hold elections.
- Self-nominations are welcome.
- Eligibility includes being a member of the Network for a minimum of a year and having attending at least 3 Network meetings (see the Terms of Reference).
- This is a working committee. It meets monthly and conducts business between meetings through email. Steering Committee members are also expected to lead on at least one Network initiative throughout the year.
Current Steering Committee members are Beth Woroniuk (chair), Germaine Basita, Katrina Leclerc, Kristine St-Pierre, Sunitha Bisan, Melissa Mutunda, and Susan Basilli (treasurer).
Further details on the Network’s governance structure can be found in the members area of the website.